Sunday, October 19, 2014

Westlake Yum Cha

  • Westlake on Urbanspoon
My usual hang out Yum Cha joint is Gold Leaf and Shark Fin House, this was my first time here and I did enjoy the usual variety. Services during Yum Cha rush hours (brunch time) is same same everywhere, you get the typical "you want? you want?..." then they stroll off to the next table. If the chicken feet is cooked well then my verdict will be the place is worth a visit, there's nothing like going to Yum Cha and not ordering Chicken feet (hint hint: youse who refuse such delicacy don't know what you are missing out on!). I love my runny egg yolk buns too, but I think they overcooked it that day. 
Give Westlake a visit for Yum Cha hours if you haven't, its worth a try, I don't know why they're ratings are average when I personally think all their dumplings and morning tea dishes are pretty good, possibly dinner dishes and services aren't as good. BTW the bill was paid by family and friends, so I don't know if it's overpriced here, by the looks of things on Urbanspoon people are complaining a lot about prices and services... but not a lot of comments are about the food itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment