- H&M wool oversized boxy coat - XS in size but it looks huge on me, though the armpits fit perfectly. I love this coat because its warm, comfortably fitted and the patterned lining inside looks so sophisticated. It was on special for $33AUD at Malaysia's H&M autumn winter 2013 collection sale
- White oversized button up knit sweater was an item I got at a night market in China back in 2008, the weather was getting cold and I needed something cheap and quick so I got it for about $5
- Temt loosely fitted sleeveless turtleneck top was from my mums wardrobe, again keeping me warm, comfortable and presentable for half a day of weekend work.
- Forever 21 high waisted ankle trouser - I got this on sale in Malaysia for about $10AUD, though it's a little loose I don't mind, it never fell off and the length was just right so I didn't have to alter it. I've never had to iron these pants which is a double plus in my books.
- Massimo Dutti black patent contrast leather flats - I love these shoes cause they had it in my size (35) and once I broke into them, they are very comfortable to walk in, can easily be paired with a lot of styles. I like the tassels, cow leather and horse hair contrast because they compliment well with each other, giving it some texture on top of all this dull black.
- Salvatore Ferragamo black vintage leather bag on gold chain - simple and versatile, this is my go to bag when I'm in need of a small cross body or shoulder bag, I won this a few years back on eBay for about $120AUD with shipping, and haven't regretted this buy :)