Sunday, July 27, 2014

Boxy Winter

My weekend doesn't start until Saturday noon, seeing as I still work from 9am-1pm every week. To compansate for looking professional on week days, I mix my Saturday attire to look more laid back and comfortable. It's not obvious but Melbourne is currently averaging 10 degrees Celsius during the day so keeping warm is my absolute priority.

OOTD: 
     Top 
  • H&M wool oversized boxy coat - XS in size but it looks huge on me, though the armpits fit perfectly. I love this coat because its warm, comfortably fitted and the patterned lining inside looks so sophisticated. It was on special for $33AUD at Malaysia's H&M autumn winter 2013 collection sale
  • White oversized button up knit sweater was an item I got at a night market in China back in 2008, the weather was getting cold and I needed something cheap and quick so I got it for about $5
  • Temt loosely fitted sleeveless turtleneck top was from my mums wardrobe, again keeping me warm, comfortable and presentable for half a day of weekend work. 
     Bottom
  • Forever 21 high waisted ankle trouser - I got this on sale in Malaysia for about $10AUD, though it's a little loose I don't mind, it never fell off and the length was just right so I didn't have to alter it. I've never had to iron these pants which is a double plus in my books. 
     Shoes      
  • Massimo Dutti black patent contrast leather flats - I love these shoes cause they had it in my size (35) and once I broke into them, they are very comfortable to walk in, can easily be paired with a lot of styles. I like the tassels, cow leather and horse hair contrast because they compliment well with each other, giving it some texture on top of all this dull black. 
     Bag
  • Salvatore Ferragamo black vintage leather bag on gold chain - simple and versatile, this is my go to bag when I'm in need of a small cross body or shoulder bag, I won this a few years back on eBay for about $120AUD with shipping, and haven't regretted this buy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment