Friday, October 24, 2014

Turtleneck



H&M Black Boyfriend Blazer | H&M Black Cuffed Tapered Trousers | Mango Sleeveless Turtleneck Top | Nine West Zelexa Black Wedges | Tiffany Beaded Bracelet | Gold Love Bangle | "H" Brown leather belt

OOTD: my agenda at work is comfort and to me that's usually pants and shirt. On the random days when I don't want to pair my usual dress shirt tucked under my trousers I would pick out something like this sleeveless turtleneck top from my Mum's 90s' wardrobe to mix things up. To hide all my bonny parts I threw on this boyfriend blazer which makes it more work appropriate. 

TIP: Mix things up with old and new items, or ravage through your family's closets, your outfit may turn out okay. It's like going thrifting but in your own home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment