Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lacy Navy

Forever New Navy Lace Dress ($40) | Nine West Zelexa Wedge ($60) | Love Bracelet 

OOTD for work:
Forever New navy lace cap sleeve dress was a gift from Mum, seeing as it was only $40 she decided that I'd like it, I did say thanks, but told her not to get me anymore, because not everything she buys I'd wear. I must say cap sleeves aren't suitable for all body types especially those with broad shoulders ;)
These wedges were also gifts from my Mr. the good thing was they had these on special in my size (5)!! hehehehehe I chose them, he paid for them and I love them, so versatile and painless for long hours of standing and walking. All ladies in the office must have a good pair of wedges if you want to look feminine and at the same time withstand them all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment