Thursday, October 23, 2014

Flared

Saba White White Top | David Lawrence Midi Tight Flared Skirt | Nine West Zelexa Black Wedges | Ferragamo Belt | H&M Fitted Blazer

Office OOTD:
So I sit and stand all day at work (like most office people do), hence its never a good idea to flash myself therefore this A-line tight flared Midi Skirt will hide all inappropriateness. This midi is one of my favourite buys last winter as it fitted well, made with thick stretchy material making it easy to move in, and it's got minimal seams (seamless hemline). I didn't think I could find something I'd like at David Lawrence, I guess I was wrong, I only stepped into that shop because it had an extra further 40% off the sale prices, personally I thought this brand was designed for older more conservative ladies. This was a $44 item, the last time I checked they still had the sale and stock on their shelves at DFO Essendon

You can't see the details of the white top but its also designed with unfinished seam lines, sticking with the minimalistic theme I paired it with this skirt and added the black belt to tie it all together (my waist don't need to be more cinched, but that is the purpose of most belts).

Wedges are my favourite type of heels to wear all day as it gives me height and keeps me comfy. To finish off I would never leave the house without a jacket or scarf in Melbourne as our weather is very temperamental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment