Saturday, January 26, 2013

Summer Spice



Decjuba Spice Maxi Dress / Nine West Sandals

Hi! How are you doing?

If you had a Grandma who loves gardening, your backyard fence would look like this lol, I have two living with me hence we have Banana looking leafs growing along our fences. These are actual leafs from an eatable root like Yam/Potato in my backyard.

Top: Decjuba Spice Maxi Dress (The Splice Maxi Dress is 100% silk with a polyester lining. Featuring an alternating colour and print panels at the front, the Decjuba Splice Maxi Dress has a scooped neckline, shoestring straps and an asymmetric hem to the back. It has a soft, light weight silk fabric, on trend summer look).

Sandals: Nine West Flats

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment