Sunday, February 3, 2013

What Red Are You Wearing?


Song Nhac top / Froever 21 Red Pleated Skirt / Monet Necklace / Nine West Pumps / Salvatore Ferregamo

Hi! How are you doing?


In my culture Red represents “Luck”, so for this up coming Chinese Festive New Years season, I will try my best to go Red all through the New Year. Good Luck everyone in the Year of the Snake.
 
What Red are you wearing today?

Top: Song Nhac (bought in Vietnam for about $7) – fuschia-ish magenta-ish Peter Pan collar elastic lacy top
Skirt: Forever 21 Red knee length pleated skirt with elastic waist
Belt: Salvatore
Necklace: Monet thick chain gold plated lace
Bag: Black Vintage Leather Salvatore
Heels: Nine West Black semi matte, semi patent Mary Jane’s styled pumps

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment