Friday, February 15, 2013

All Black


See through Top with singlet (mum made it) / Black Silk Tulip Skirt from Forever New / Belt from Cue / Applaud Patent Pumps from Nine West
Hi! How are you doing?

I don’t know why I wore all black yesterday, I liked all the different textures I had on. I wore this to work which seemed appropriate enough.
This top had been in my wardrobe for over 7 years since my Uni days, made with see through material, button cuffs, open stand up pleated collar and puffy shoulders (another of mum’s creation), the cotton singlet inside was a gift.
Silk black tulip skirt seemed right in this combo, and to finish it off I added the 70% off Cue Belt.

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment