Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hyaluronic Acid Toner: Hadalabo Vs. JUJU Cosmetics Vs. Naris Up Vs. Skin79 A.C Clinic Toner

Hi! How are you doing?

I’ve tried many toners and here’s my quickie review on:
I’ve also used the SK-II Essence Treatment, yes it is great, but price wise not so great hence I went in search for an alternative. SK-II Essence has an active ingredient called “Hyaluronic Acid”. Other brands such as Lancome and Guerlain also have this active ingredient in their skin care range.
My skin Type:
  • Very sensitive
  • Very dry
  • Pimply around forehead
  • Flaky and itchy sometimes
  • Easily irritated
Packaging of the bottles:
All the Toner I’ve mentioned above is very hygienically packaged in bottles.

What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid (aka glycosaminoglycan) is used in skin care to promote hydration and collagen generation. Because of its hydrating and collagen promoting benefits this ingredient is often used in anti aging or anti wrinkle products.

Made for dry skin prone to with acne problems
 
Origin:
Korea

Scent:
Mild mint like

Consistency and Colour:
- Liquid-y and colorless like water.
- Does not leaves a sticky layer once absorbed into the skin.

Where to buy:
Ebay Seller “Ruby Ruby” 
Hadalabo's Gokujyun SuperHyaluronic Acid Lotion & JUJU Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid MoistureToner (180ml)
Made for both Oily and Dry Skin users, just look carefully at the packaging before you purchase because the fine prints will tell you which bottle is made for oily skin and which is made for dry skin (different coloured font on the packaging).

Origin:
Japan

Scent:
It's fragrance-free!

Consistency and Colour:
- Liquid-y and colorless and a little denser then water.
- It goes on watery, but after patting it has a sticky consistency but does not leaves a sticky layer once absorbed into the skin.

Where to buy:
If you travel to Vietnam I do recommend you buy the 170ml bottle of Hadalabo there, its only $7AUD in a supermarket called “CO.OP MART”, however on SASA.com it’s about $19AUD. CO.OP Mart is a franchise so you will find it everywhere all over Vietnam, just like our Coles or Woolworth here in Australia. During Christmas and special seasons, they sell the same bottle with a Cleanser gift set for the same price, so keep an eye out for them. Even though the fonts on the bottle is in Vietnamese it’s exactly the same as the Hadalabo bottle made in Japan (Japanese writing), I’ve tried both.
But if you can’t go to Vietnam, my tip is to buy JUJUCosmetics on SASA.com instead; it’s about $12AUD on that site. JUJU Cosmetics cannot be found in Vietnam.
I say this because I love both Hadalabo and JUJU Cosmetics equally, but if one is cheaper then the other I would rather buy the cheaper bottle. 
 Hadalabo, I've thrown out all my bottles, but that'show its packaged. BTW I LOVE HADALABO Face Mask!
JUJU Cosmetics
Origin:
Japan

Scent:
It's fragrance-free!

Consistency and Colour:
- Liquid-y and colorless, denser then water and colour is light cloudy milky white (like diluted milk with thicker consistency)
- It goes on watery, but after patting it has a sticky consistency but does not leave a sticky layer once absorbed into the skin.

Where to buy:
An EBay seller by the name of “alphabeautyuk” sells this. For $9.50AUD but shipping fee is an extra $4.50AUD = approx $14AUD. 
You can find this elsewhere however through my research this bottle is actually the refined version of the original first Naris Up Toner, so it’s two times more moisturizing. 

FINAL WORDS:
I love the Naris Up, Hadalabo and JUJU cosmetics all equally; I had no break outs or blemishes. My skin hadn’t gone drier, it’s more plumped after application, hydrated and so I have less wrinkles when I smile or frown. I once ran out of all my Hyaluronic Acid Toners for a week and OMG my skin felt like a desert. So I’ve been using this for over 2 years and it’s worked well for me and my mum. Our Holy Grail Toners!
I told mum to try the new SKIN79 A.C Clinic Toner I bought, we tried it, we found it to be drying, hence our skin did become dry (normal, no improvement) with no breakouts. I didn’t want to throw the bottle out because it did nothing for my skin, so I add a few pumps on top of my routine Hyaluronic Acid Toner, Skin79 Toner is helping my pimples stay at bay and heeling my old pimples too, its made for acne prone oily skin, so those of you who have this type of skin would love the SKIN79 A.C Clinic Toner

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment