Monday, February 11, 2013

Home Made Cut

 Mum made off shoulder lacey dress / Nine West Women's Ambitious Pump in Patent Black / Cue Belt


Hi! How are you doing?

Do you have a mum that tailors to your needs? Mine not only does, she also source out material and the latest fashion cut to make me items like above. The belt was from Cue 70% sales rack and of course another Nine West patent pumps (I love Nine West – they do great fit for small size foot and they are very comfortable).

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment