Tuesday, January 8, 2013

An Phuoc Pink Strip Shirt & H&M Cuffed Trousers OOTD




An Phuoc Pin Strip Shirt / H&M Black Cuffed Trousers / Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Zabrina Pump
 
Hi, how you’re doing?
I decided to take some shots before changing into my PJ’s. Here was my attire for work.

Shirt: “An Phuoc” Pink Pin Striped Shirt (I love this cut, for more details about An Phuoc CLICK HERE to see my review on it)
Pants: H&M Black Cuffed Trousers.
These trousers have the best waist line for work, they are large but with a belt it makes the pants looks fitted, I prefer wearing lose waist pants (much easier to move around, then tight jeans, pants and skirts)
 
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Zabrina Pump, Royal Royal Navy Kidskin (more like a dark grey colour)

Belt: black patent thin belt given to me by my twin sister

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)  

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment