Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mossman Gorge OOTD


TEMT yellow lace top / H&M Shorts and thin patent belt 
Hi! How are you doing?

It was a hot new years day in Cairns, so we decided to go to QLD's Mossman Gorge, it was a magnificent place, with fishes, heaps of tourist and cold clear waters, all surrounded by tropical rainforest.
The heat was expelled by the many canopies of trees … refreshing and cooling. I didn’t prepare any bathers to Mossman Gorge, so I gave swimming a miss.
Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment