Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Something Borrowed



Alannah Hill Yellow "Something Borrowed" Dress / Tony Bianco Yellow Stilettos
Hi! How are you doing?

Yellow, yellow like the sun
Yellow yellow, everyone!
Bright yellow from heart, mind to soul
Feel the light from head to toe!
Bam bam boom boom !
Embrace the yellow or be a baboon
Yellow is for charming smilies
for youth, exuberance and cowardice
yellow is for warmth and inspiration
to make people smile is its purpose.
Thought I’d share a gift I got from my twin sister, even though I am a terrible walker and poser in high heels with my bowed uneven legs and all, she gifted me a pair of Yellow Tony Bianco stilettos, which were irresistible – smiles all around. She said it was on special for $28AUD hehehehe, another bargain find!
It was difficult to find an item that would pair nicely with these pumps, so I decided to go old fashion and colour match it to my lacey Alannah Hill A-line luxuriously embroidered, sheer silk floral frock! With it's Parisian flair and bold elegance. As usual Alannah Hill would give each her clothing item a name, this dress is called “Something Borrowed Dress”.
What colour are you matching up today?
Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment