Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Casual Attire for Wandering

 Cairns / Puma Navy Red Bull Tank Top / Bardot Shorts

 Rockefeller / Central Park / Tommy Hilfiger Red Breton stripes crew-neck kid’s knit top / Bardot Shorts / Steve Madden Thongs
Hi! How are you doing?

This is my casual look, I found these Bardot Shorts on the sale rack for $5 and thought “Great price, great for summer”. This Tommy Hilfiger Red Breton stripes crew-neck kid’s knit top were also on special at the Vegas Premium Outlet, size 14 was the largest kid’s size in store, and I found this for $10! It was cold while it rained so this top and plastic poncho kept me dry and warm.

In America after two weeks of walking in my cheapo flats, they were seriously over due for the rubbish bin, so while in New York I went in search for a cheap pair of flats in size 5/35. All stores were closing down, except for some “Foot locker” store and casual sports shoe shop at 11pm, finally found a pair of Steve Madden leather thongs for $27! Havana thongs are about the same price, but these look dressier than rubber thongs so I chose this over Havana. Travelling with males, they restrict all shopping time to a minimum, so at any opportunity I get to shop I would.  

In QLD I substituted the knit for a Puma Red Bull navy tank due to the hot weather. This tank was “FREE” I got it as uniform when I was selling Formula 1 Grand Prix merchandise several years ago.

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment