Friday, August 29, 2014

LITTLE CREATURES


Little Creatures Melbourne Dining Hall on Urbanspoon

Another Melbourne hidden gem, I must thank my friends for taking me out that night. The ambiance is very unique like a large shed with high ceilings and long hanging lights with a bar and bikes. 
Food was overall very good and not over priced. I see people complaining about the slow service, untrue to my experience, the food came out fairly quick that night.
Fresh cut chips, garlic aioli - $9: was good but I forgot to take a photo of it, I think its one of their most popular dishes. 
Spicy chicken wing, ranch sauce - $15: like Nando's Chicken but saltier
Special beetroot pumpkin salad: the pumpkin and beetroot was really sweet with that extra cheese ... yummy
Chilli, tomato, mussels - $19.50: I LOVED IT!
 Pizza: mushroom, onion, rocket, Gorgonzola - $17: This was an okay pizza, my friends all liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment