Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sunday: RED




Song Nhac Peter Pan Beaded Collar Top / Forever 21 Midi Red Skirt / Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Zabrina Pump / Louis Vuitton Yellow Epi Petit Noe Bag  / thin black patent Salvatore Ferragamo Belt

Sunday in RED

Hi! How are you?

Here is a lil peak into what I wore last Sunday to a 30th Birthday, it was an all girls night casual dinner. The birthday girl didn't want to be reminded of her age, so the dinner was kept casual.

All in all it was a timid conversational girly chatty dinner, which I enjoyed very much as you learn so much from your peers. The birthday girl seemed fine with that night’s arrangement, so I won’t elaborate anymore.

My outfit consists of:

Top: Peter pan beaded collar, shear beige pink top. Bought from Vietnam at a shop called “Song Nhac”, I adore this shop even though it looks like racks and racks of salvation army clothing stacked upon each other when you walk in but seek and you shall find, everything there is brand new (not second hand). The price is unbeatable for the quality that you are buying

Skirt: Midi red skirt, something my sister got while in America, from forever 21. She said it was cost her $12, to an Aussie that’s a bargain.

Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Zabrina Pump, Royal Royal Navy Kidskin (more like a dark grey colour)

Bag: Yellow Epi Petit Noe - Louis Vuitton

Belt: thin black patent Salvatore Ferragamo belt

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment