Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Thurley Outfit, Face and Shoes of the day #OOTD

Today is Melbourne Cup 2012, weather was hot with a few showers, my family is having an outting (this is a rare occasion, we always enjoy family gathering with good home made meals). So I thought it was time to get dressed and made up...Just for fun
 


 
My outfit of the day #OOTD. Thurley splice drape dress, violet, black motion print, zipper shootie, dress. Oldie but Goodie
Seeing as I am petite, this isnt so flattering on me, but again its hiding all my bad boney areas and flatness, in a way its do-able...


Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Zabrina Pump, Royal Royal Navy Kidskin (more like a dark grey colour)
 
Face of the day =) haven't put so much makeup on in a long while, just wanted to play with my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment