Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hitachi Hada Crie review & my Skincare Routine



I will tell you it isn't Cheap, this device is the most expensive purchase of mine.

The Ultimate Facial Massager “ Hada Crie” by Hitachi.

This latest version of facial massager by Hitachi has put the competitors to rest.

The CM-N810-P “Hada Crie” is a facial cleaning and massage system that will change and improve the way you take care of your face.

This hand held cleaning and massage head performs better than ordinary manual cleaning methods.

With ion power, it cleans deeply into pores to remove more dirt and penetrate moisturizing ingredient to horny layer and helps to keep moisture.

“Hada Crie” has 4 different modes which are Cleanse, Micro-pat, Moisturize and refresh.

CM-N810-P comes with a built-in rechargeable battery, chargeable by AC 100 ~ 240V, 50-60Hz which is included with the product.

With each charging time which takes about 5 hours, the user can use the product 10 consecutive times.

The CM-N810-P includes two cotton pad ring and a stand. (Decription from a site I saw)


 how to use it!

 this is the clip that I've lost!


 each function in English


Below: if you live in Australia you will need a adapter convertor (its so annoying when you need to charge the device). At least it is re-chargable and doesn't use AA or AAA battery
It is an ultrasonic rechargable device which uses interval vibration to tone, cleanse and massage your skin. With this device you could do your own facial everyday.
Thats how I justified paying $200aud for this product. But without the right product this skincare facial regime wouldn't work.

Watch my above video to see how I use it, what products I use with it and what my final reviews are.
I am not dissapointed in the device, but it is very expensive. I don't think its worth that much. Seriously don't know what all the hype is about - how could it be the #1 selling facial device in Japan? Maybe this is the only device at the moment on the market, hence they are #1, but I think Panasonic is going to be the next upcoming competitor. Panasonic is coming out with some great facial gadgets.

Without this device, your hands and skincare products would actually still do a good job. I am low maintanance so I can't be bothered using this everyday, so if you're like me, dont waste your money on this device.

If you love pampering yourself everyday, morning and night, then buy it. It would definately give you a nicer, more radiant complection (with the right skincare products ofcourse). You've gotta use it

Well i hope this helped you all. Chao for now xox


3 comments:

  1. I've been using the Hada CriE for a bit more than a month and I've noticed a visible difference in the texture of my skin. It's more elastic and definitely more moist now. Certainly helping my complexion stay radiant in the cold winter climate. I agree with you that using the right products is important. The device itself doesn't give you the hydrating results it claims, it's job is to maximise your skin's absorption of whatever product you're using, so using a cheap toner made with lesser quality ingredients definitely will not give you the same results as using a higher quality one. It does take at least 20 mins each time, but use it when I'm just checking emails/reading/watching TV before going to bed so it fits within my daily routine. Perhaps you can give it another try with some quality products!

    http://www.eyecandys.com/brands/HITACHI.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!. I really like your article here. Your content is really informative and useful for me. You have a good writing also and your explanation is easy to understand. Thanks a lot for sharing. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good site post, i am delighted I came across it. I will be back down the track to check out other posts that
    best swimming goggles

    ReplyDelete