The velvet on the real one is more smoother in texture and red brownish colour is more vibrant . The fake not as smooth. The NAKED gold font has more shiny and vibrant in comparison to the fake
The fake brush is significantly lighter in weight then the real. The bristles on the real brush is more pink the fake is whiter
I have not even used it, and the font has already rubbed off on the fake brush
I've found the original website which sells all fake counterfeit, and this palette is ony $11.90, that is one of the cheapest nude natural eyeshadow palette I've seen on the market
Below is the site where you can purchase the fake palette:
I am not affiliated with this sit, just wanted to tell you makeup fans to be aware of buying fake counterfeit products from this site or if you find something this ridiculously cheap online there's a high chance it's FAKE
(HOW TO RAISE A DISPUTE ON PAYPAL)
IF YOU'VE PURCHASED THE FAKE NAKED PALETTE & PAID THROUGH PAYPAL:
1st of all wait for the delivery of your palette
1. Log into paypal
2. Under the "My accounts" tab, click into "Resolution Centre"
3. Click onto "dispute a transaction" which is written inside a Yellow orangey box
4. chose "item dispute" - "continue"
5. Find your paypal reciept transaction ID # for that palette you've paid for, then copy that # into the "Transaction ID" Box, then click "find transaction ID" and "continue"
6. write down the reason for dispute
If you're lucky the seller might let you keep the fake palette and also refund you your money
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION... LUV YA S2